fly for infinity - forum Index du Forum
fly for infinity - forum
Forum du serveur Fly For Infinity

fly for infinity - forum Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: HQ>%One<@Up On Wall Street ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    fly for infinity - forum Index du Forum -> Serveur -> Idée
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
daibkayd

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 14:23 (2016)    Sujet du message: HQ>%One<@Up On Wall Street Répondre en citant

One Up On Wall Street > urlin.us/2biv3

122,,,Fifth,,,Avenue,,,,New,,,York,,,,NY,,,10011Product,,Details,,ISBN-13:,,9780743200400,,Publisher:,,Simon,,&,,Schuster,,Publication,,date:,,04/03/2000,,Edition,,description:,,FIRESIDE,,Pages:,,304,,Sales,,rank:,,41,969,,Product,,dimensions:,,5.50(w),,x,,8.44(h),,x,,0.80(d),,Related,,Subjects,,Investing,,-,,General,,&,,Miscellaneous,,Investing,,-,,Strategies,,Securities,,-,,General,,&,,Miscellaneous,,Stocks,,-,,Investments,,Read,,an,,ExcerptIntroduction,,to,,the,,Millennium,,EditionThis,,book,,was,,written,,to,,offer,,encouragement,,and,,basic,,information,,to,,the,,individual,,investorThank,,,you,,,so,,,much,,,for,,,your,,,thorough,,,and,,,very,,,inciteful,,,book,,,reviewsReal-Time,prices,provided,by,BATSWho,,knew,,it,,would,,go,,through,,thirty,,printings,,and,,sell,,more,,than,,one,,million,,copies?,,As,,this,,latest,,edition,,appears,,eleven,,years,,beyond,,the,,first,,,I'm,,convinced,,that,,the,,same,,principles,,that,,helped,,me,,perform,,well,,at,,the,,Fidelity,,Magellan,,Fund,,still,,apply,,to,,investing,,in,,stocks,,today.It's,,been,,a,,remarkable,,stretch,,since,,One,,Up,,on,,Wall,,Street,,hit,,the,,bookstores,,in,,1989Someday,,,,Bethlehem,,,Steel,,,may,,,rise,,,againFrom,,,1977,,,,when,,,he,,,took,,,over,,,the,,,fund,,,,to,,,1990,,,,when,,,he,,,retired,,,,that,,,fund,,,grew,,,from,,,$18,,,million,,,in,,,assets,,,to,,,$14,,,billionMake,twenty,trades,per,day,,and,you,could,end,up,with,5,000,trades,a,year,,all,of,which,must,be,recorded,,tabulated,,and,reported,to,the,IRSIn,,,Lynch,,,lingo,,,that's,,,a,,,"fifteenbagger.",,,I'm,,,accustomed,,,to,,,finding,,,fifteenbaggers,,,in,,,a,,,variety,,,of,,,successful,,,companies,,,,but,,,a,,,fifteenbagger,,,in,,,the,,,market,,,at,,,large,,,is,,,a,,,stunning,,,rewardOne,Up,lays,out,Lynchs,investment,technique,including,chapters,devoted,to,stock,classifications,,the,two-minute,drill,,famous,numbers,,and,designing,a,portfolioBy,,,paying,,,attention,,,to,,,the,,,best,,,ones,,,,we,,,can,,,find,,,companies,,,in,,,which,,,to,,,invest,,,before,,,the,,,professional,,,analysts,,,discover,,,themHe,drove,Fidelitys,Magellan,mutual,fund,to,some,incredible,returns,in,the,1970s,and,1980s,,year,after,yearThis,,is,,why,,I,,dont,,care,,for,,mutual,,funds,,,,the,,large,,and,,successful,,ones,,eventually,,get,,eaten,,by,,their,,own,,successDoes,it,make,sense,to,invest,in,a,dot.com,at,prices,that,already,reflect,years,of,rapid,earnings,growth,that,may,or,may,not,occur?,By,the,way,I,pose,this,,you've,already,figured,out,my,answer,is,"no.",With,many,of,these,new,issues,,the,stock,price,doubles,,triples,,or,even,quadruples,on,the,first,day,of,tradingFrom,1995-99,we,saw,an,unprecedented,five,straight,years,where,stocks,returned,20,percent,plusNew,York,,NY:,Simon,&,Schuster,PaperbacksThe,amount,of,real,meat,in,this,section,to,dig,into,if,youre,into,individual,stock,investing,is,quite,amazingISBN978-0-14-012792-8^,^,Paul,Sullivan,(November,8,,2013).Lynch,,,all,,,but,,,says,,,to,,,do,,,the,,,exact,,,opposite,,,of,,,what,,,the,,,analysts,,,are,,,saying,,,,particularly,,,in,,,the,,,media,,,,,,the,,,hot,,,stocks,,,are,,,a,,,bad,,,idea,,,,but,,,the,,,boring,,,stocks,,,are,,,a,,,good,,,ideaWhile,,it,,may,,not,,be,,the,,be-all,,and,,end-all,,to,,investing,,,it,,may,,get,,you,,thinking,,about,,the,,right,,types,,of,,companiesAlong,,,with,,,Cisco,,,and,,,Intel,,,,that,,,high-tech,,,juggernaut,,,posted,,,explosive,,,earnings,,,almost,,,from,,,the,,,startFebruary,,2014access-date=,requires,url=,(help),^,Lynch,,Peter,(1990)Like,many,Americans,,he,was,startled,by,the,excessive,amount,of,refuse,produced,by,the,average,consumer,,so,he,bought,Waste,Management,(NYSE:,WMI),Its,,,well,,,worth,,,it,,,,,,and,,,its,,,earned,,,a,,,coveted,,,place,,,on,,,my,,,permanent,,,bookshelf,,,,,,not,,,many,,,books,,,do^,,,a,,,b,,,"Mutual,,,Fund,,,Legend,,,Peter,,,Lynch's,,,Advice,,,about,,,Investing"With,,,that,,,in,,,mind,,,,before,,,DotCom.com,,,can,,,turn,,,into,,,a,,,tenbagger,,,,its,,,market,,,cap,,,must,,,increase,,,tenfold,,,,from,,,$10,,,billion,,,to,,,$100,,,billionJust,,,listen,,,to,,,what,,,people,,,say,,,,do,,,your,,,own,,,investigating,,,,and,,,follow,,,up,,,on,,,what,,,you,,,findMy,favorite,piece,of,advise,out,of,it,is,to,invest,in,what,you,are,familiar,withHere's,,another,,astounding,,development:,,Fewer,,people,,were,,employed,,in,,Europe,,at,,the,,end,,of,,1999,,than,,were,,employed,,at,,the,,end,,of,,the,,prior,,decade.The,,basic,,story,,remains,,simple,,and,,never-endingAnyway,,I,need,to,re-read,this,title,,I,might,appreciate,it,more,nowAsset,,,Allocation,,,Boards,,,Best,,,Of,,,Favorites,,,&,,,Replies,,,Customize,,,Start,,,a,,,New,,,Board,,,Stock,,,Picks,,,Stock,,,Advisor,,,Hidden,,,Gems,,,Rule,,,Breakers,,,Million,,,Dollar,,,Portfolio,,,Motley,,,Fool,,,PRO,,, f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 14:23 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    fly for infinity - forum Index du Forum -> Serveur -> Idée Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | faire son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Texno x0.3 © theme by Larme D'Ange 2006